Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: EXP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK....I say that we just bring back the EXP from Rev 1. Yea people were level 21 fast, but it made the game move faster.....until the level 22 bug or what ever you called it. It would be nice to see people get to level 30+ again like we used to. Right now I dont see that.....plus there are some nice cars I would of liked to drive that are only for level 30+ people.
i agree i did not experience rev 1 but it would be nice to get some of the cars over lvl 22... :grin:
he's right.. IDE would go to the person who spends the most time racing..
and cars would be nicer to actually be able to unlock them..
we SHOULD just take back rev-1 EXP :grin:
i 2nd this motion!
do i hear a 3rd?
you were too late hahah i 2nd that motion... Confusedmirk:
fine!
i third this motion :mad: :p
I fourth it
yeah? well..
i 3rd it!!! :o
Quote:It would be nice to see people get to level 30+ again like we used to. Right now I dont see that.....plus there are some nice cars I would of liked to drive that are only for level 30+ people.

I agree with that, btw if we can't get to higher lvl then what's the point of having cars that can only be unlocked at lvl 28.
Quote:
Quote:It would be nice to see people get to level 30+ again like we used to. Right now I dont see that.....plus there are some nice cars I would of liked to drive that are only for level 30+ people.

I agree with that, btw if we can't get to higher lvl then what's the point of having cars that can only be unlocked at lvl 28.

so true thats why they should make the exp the same as rev 1 or if not then lower the levels of some of the high end cars
yeah it sucks so bad i might quit racing cuz passing level 1 takes forever, especially when trying to maintain a good ratio at the same time.
Pages: 1 2