Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: stepping away....gone but not forgotten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
slick stop tryna get attention u bitch

n hit me up about this weekend see if mats stil up to go fishing weather spose to be aight. bleh il organise it on msn other wise pz.
:/
All good things must come to an end right... had fun talkin to ya and you helped me alot with the game. Peace slick.
alrites ross..we will c u later man... :grin:
ROSS wtf why you gotta make a thread pimp? do it like me and just step back all quiet and cool

Cool

sucks i didnt get to know you til late in our carreers when we were both lazy... lol if you can pull away from the girls ill hit you up on msn
laterz, and thnx for the tips on HI'n
Quote:ROSS wtf why you gotta make a thread pimp? do it like me and just step back all quiet and cool

Cool

sucks i didnt get to know you til late in our carreers when we were both lazy... lol if you can pull away from the girls ill hit you up on msn

I am sure you will find him on MSN to help you with your Calc. I havent talked to him much, but he seems cool. LATERS
you know i'll be on msn. i just have to get the hang of how things here work
c u on msn bro
Told you not to take that new job, you might actually have to WORK!?!?!?! Confusedhock:

catch ya on msn Wink
Pages: 1 2 3