Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: exp and leveling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if anyone noticed a decrease in amount of exp gained when you don't do the drivers training?
that was a change a while back, you HAVE to upgrade immediately or your exp drops off quickly. It was implemented in TS quite a while back to deter bots, and implemented in MC the session before last.

Quote:The following updates and changes have been made to MC and MC Boost Mode:

1) You will gain progressively less experience per race if you do not upgrade your skill level once you have attained enough experience points to upgrade
that I know...and that's why i'm asking. The rules you just posted are from a couple of sessions ago...things have changed now.

I want to now if people actually examined if there is a change.
ahh ok, nope I haven't checked I know it happens quite rapidly in ts so I just upgrade right away here assuming it is implemented lol
It will cost me 100mil to level..so I rather wait :crazy:
ive noticed that my exp doesnt drop of when im sitting on 100%. i gained roughly 500,000 exp today and 300,000 of it i was sitting on 100% and didnt level up because i couldnt afford it.