Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: crews gone down the hole?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i remember people were planning out thir crews half way through last session and had em all lined up...wat happened everyone is in different crews.
ask matt_winn :p
i dunno...
my crew didnt come online till it was to late, so im gonna run next round
no offensebut i think plannin crews is complete pussy s_h_i_t!!!

its esy to have a top crew with top players... it takes the fun out of tryin to have a crew.
Quote:no offensebut i think plannin crews is complete pussy s_h_i_t!!!

its esy to have a top crew with top players... it takes the fun out of tryin to have a crew.

its fun for the "top players" in the "top crew" to have competition :mad:

not sure if you ever watched or played TS b4, but i was running w/ Joey's crew, MHC last session, Rick aka Calder was right on our ass in points, then he passed us, but.. he was being nice and let us take the lead back and win, the morale of the story is.. maybe if you'd TRY to put together a crew full of the top ppl who aren't in DYNASTY, maybe you'd have a chance bigpink..
Quote:no offensebut i think plannin crews is complete pussy s_h_i_t!!!

...uh they planning cuz they trying to beat a top crew... it aint "esy" if it was it would've been done already... so you go but then again no offense u go be the "non-pussy_S_H_I_T" crew i got no problem w/ that
[/quote] maybe if you'd TRY to put together a crew full of the top ppl who aren't in DYNASTY, maybe you'd have a chance bigpink.. [/quote]

im down for this just gotta round um all up.
hit me up if any of you others non-dynasty will ever get together just to give it a run.
seems like to many top players each trying to make their own crews. hell even pandas callin us out Confusedmirk:
Quote:hell even pandas callin us out Confusedmirk:
Confusedhocked:

:o

meeh?

do..

that?!

:o

Confusedhocked:
peeps plan their crew out so that they dont have to do it in the start of the season...all they do is jus try to get the good start...thats all...start is key in top crews...
Pages: 1 2