Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Midnite Challenge Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I become a Member of MidniteChallenge to get the car(s) only available for the members??? What other perks are involved with members? And how much will it cost?

This vehicle is only available for MidniteChallenge members.
you have to pay to be a memeber its 5 dollars a mounth with the added addition of new cars you get credits quicker i think its 20 every 5 mins and really thats about it...Its pretty useful :lol:
mackiet1 Wrote:you have to pay to be a memeber its 5 dollars a mounth with the added addition of new cars you get credits quicker i think its 20 every 5 mins and really thats about it...Its pretty useful :lol:
also can hold 2k credits instead of 1200.
mackiet1 Wrote:you have to pay to be a memeber its 5 dollars a mounth with the added addition of new cars you get credits quicker i think its 20 every 5 mins and really thats about it...Its pretty useful :lol:

How do i signup, go under "upgrade" under menu in the game. How does he get his cash. Since he said paypal is down for him?
its only 1000 for a non member now modogg... been awhile since you were a non member???
modogg85 Wrote:
also can hold 2k credits instead of 1200.

This one now, regular will only let you hold 1,000 not 1200.
So 2k instead of 1k you mean.
ya scottle...thats rite..u get 2k instead of 1k