Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: multiple accounts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:
Quote:he means how the [censored] can you even get on the list with a networth of 50k.

all u gotta do is race noobs! drop ur net go to list drivers and spam lil noobs till ur finger falls off net dont have nuttin to do wit wins

read eds post man

racing people offline takes 15 credits each one ( either they are spending $100's of dollars or they are cheating ) meh w/e dont give a [censored] anymore
yeah, learn to read.
Zoomog - Augusta, Georgia
Zoomage - Hepzibah, Georgia

maybe some coalition in these 2 accs?
Quote:racing people offline takes 15 credits each one ( either they are spending $100's of dollars or they are cheating ) meh w/e dont give a [censored] anymore

I wont accuse anyone of anything, But i will say this last round vetteboy(who is a member) had MANY people racing for him, almost 17 hours a day total (between the many people racing for him). and finished with around 8000 wins. to boot he even bought creds, Yet this session The round is FAR from over and yet we have someone who has passed the 7000+ wins mark already?

Something just doesnt add up.
Confusedhocked: Confusedhocked: Confusedhocked:
lmao, many ppl racing 4 him :p oh i love that shyte, i even raced 4 him too!!!! *rolls eyes* i'm not sayin anymore.
gg all of you are cheaters
ME!!! a cheater?!?!?! never Confusedmirk:
haha..
ed dont cheat..
randy dont cheat..
most of the ppl who was on dat top 10 wins list up there ^^
DONT CHEAT
Quote:haha..
ed dont cheat..
randy dont cheat..
most of the ppl who was on dat top 10 wins list up there ^^
DONT CHEAT

im no longer on the top 10 list Confusedigh: these guys are all racing like crazy.. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6