Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Your current skill level is 39. Level 40 will cost you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
lol, Ed..i like how you have macro express open Tongue haha
busted Tongue
rakion0wnz Wrote:busted Tongue
we knew that already
notice how Ed isnt in the past winners list?

" Game Period Aug 07, 2004 - Sept 03, 2004

Detailed Winner Prize List

Regular Game
Top driver - Monkey_D_Luffy $3,260,563,572 - Winner"
lol..my friend got the win Big Grin
eRazorzEDGE Wrote:hahah *points 2 previous image*

i stopped cuz of the fact that there's a negative 3 million % 2 the next level *blank stare*

tell me about it sam, those were the days *reminisces*
actually ed its -22 million %...but anyways yeah rach there has never been anybody to get past level 35. The highest I got was like level 33 or some shit like that. Just over 100 million in EXP,.....the good old days when you could sit online and race and not worry bout getting kiilled too bad
Remember when lvl 33+ was running 500's offline?

I got to lvl 34 then gave up racing well before the end :wink:
For a homeinvader who gets spammed offline a lot there is no chance of getting enough cash to buy the drivers training. I need well over 200mil for the next lvl, and the only thing I have is cals. Sad
bah, i don't really give a fuk, i won that round as much as any1 else b4 me. and besides, at least 90% of the work was done by myself that round, not only 4 me, but 4 my crew as well. lol, only like 3 ppl were actually using their accounts that round n my crew Tongue
Glenn... just drop NW nd HI up all cash again burning calls as you go. I had 450 mil CASH last night before I logged off.
I can lvl at least 2 times per day...not all cash that I steal unfortunately. And dumping cals is exactly what I do. Not that it matters, the real races have way more exp than me Wink
Pages: 1 2 3