Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: driver level post your level!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
LyserGic Wrote:
lanceroz03 Wrote:Your current skill level is 34. Level 35 will cost you $842,130,000.
Would you like to purchase driver training to increase your skill level?
hmm, if everybody stops HI for just 10 minutes it should be possible to get that right :lol:
he cant....b/c every time hes in 1st i hit him down... :lol:
calder12 Wrote:lol, I coulda swore I saw the sonicdust name attached to another racer, ya know how it sometimes shows a different name than the race name in the challenge part. sorry

and we know who you are Dan, dumbass Tongue
Hahaha, you are so right. I am such a retard. If forgot that I changed my name to FreeExpNow. Anyway, I am level 15 now.
mods, make this a sticky........to many lvl posts getting outta hand
mods ignore SHA he's whoring up the forum.
/\ bahahahahaha
AzN_LuDe Wrote:he would jus work 1k credits with like 2200 ims and make that much..

working 1k with 3100 models this morning only sold 115 million calendars... i didnt lose any models and then worked for another 1k creds to try n get my nw up there so i could level and they only sold 5 million calendars... im starting to think level 35 is impossible
lol i am only 60% to lvl 13, this session i thought the exp was set up much better, you have to race alot more to get a good level
lanceroz03 Wrote:
AzN_LuDe Wrote:he would jus work 1k credits with like 2200 ims and make that much..

working 1k with 3100 models this morning only sold 115 million calendars... i didnt lose any models and then worked for another 1k creds to try n get my nw up there so i could level and they only sold 5 million calendars... im starting to think level 35 is impossible

man that sux...
FreeExpNow : level 16.
vtec_666 Wrote:mods ignore SHA he's whoring up the forum.

1. The name is Devils Advocate

2. Ask anyone dipshit there are too many separate 'post your level' or 'anyone same lvl as me' threads. So making this a sticky will illiminate that shit.

3. When I want your input on a matter ill ask you for it, until then shut the fuck up and go home
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6