Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: What happened???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i dunno wat happened here...
i had enough fuel and my car is at 98%

but on the timeslip of my race my car broke down
i just dunno what happened :S

a guy like 40k nw less than me offered to race....could of been he might of 'rigged' my car Confusedhock:
azndude Wrote:i dunno wat happened here...
i had enough fuel and my car is at 98%

but on the timeslip of my race my car broke down
i just dunno what happened :S

a guy like 40k nw less than me offered to race....could of been he might of 'rigged' my car Confusedhock:
happend to me once while my car was at 99.80% :?
azndude Wrote:a guy like 40k nw less than me offered to race....could of been he might of 'rigged' my car Confusedhock:

roflmao that is the funniest thing i ever heared in the forums... lol he rigged your car

but your car can break down at 100% it happends all the time at 98%
that is just how they made the game
liltreadburn Wrote:
azndude Wrote:a guy like 40k nw less than me offered to race....could of been he might of 'rigged' my car Confusedhock:

roflmao that is the funniest thing i ever heared in the forums... lol he rigged your car

but your car can break down at 100% it happends all the time at 98%
that is just how they made the game

;x
hmm... its happen to me whem im using stock tires... try to install new tires.. :wink:
i never said i could spell zura Smile
Hachi Wrote:hmm... its happen to me whem im using stock tires... try to install new tires.. :wink:

i have Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 [99.38%] already on my car for a few days already....
whenever my car gets to about 97% i tune it up, i lose so many races from braking down at a high reliability
so lude your lucky i guess
Hachi Wrote:hmm... its happen to me whem im using stock tires... try to install new tires.. :wink:

it has nothing to do with your tires. just tune it regularly and hope to get good luck.
kicksta Wrote:whenever my car gets to about 97% i tune it up, i lose so many races from braking down at a high reliability
so lude your lucky i guess

how come my name is in this thread...i never even posted in it till now... :?:
Pages: 1 2