Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: General Helper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone who doesn't race alot and prefers to HI, do you want to make a general helper crew for crews next session, or we could concentrate on 1 or 2 crews im not fussed.

I mean I got a little time to race but thats it, ill probably HI most of the session, but if you've got peeps you wanna help out, join up with me next session.

It'll be a bit like my crew this session, just giving wins to whoever wants em, or as I say, we could just help certain crews.

If you are interested leave your ingame name here and ill get back to you.

Thanks,
Your local Satanist
haha no one wants to join your crappy crew :lol:
haha STFU Nick, just caused I owned your ass on our contract about the hlper crew, and the fact that you couldn't get Blackrain to lie for you

hehehehe Big Grin
hehe i can still bribe someone else to say they were in the chat Wink
even though jared dont like lieing i think i could talk him into it
no chance, remember, perjury is a crime

And he wont say there was anyone else in the chat, so once again I feel i must say this

ahahahahahahahaha

And stop whoring up my thread boy.

Even though on MSN you said you would i feel i have to say taht anyway
it is ok after a mod see this they will delete it and then u can start a new one

ohh and like i said anyone will lieunder the right sercumstances or if they are paid enough
liltreadburn Wrote:it is ok after a mod see this they will delete it and then u can start a new one

ohh and like i said anyone will lieunder the right sercumstances or if they are paid enough

Online Dictionary

Online spell checker

Make use of them young one
ok i got owned right there
but how the hell am i suppose to know how to spell that
circumstances

that is how it is spelled

i mean it isnt that hard to spell
but for some reason i think u used spell check
Pages: 1 2