Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Gobots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hmmmm well this is new for me, never had to recruit before lol. But I am lookin for a couple of higher level racers that wanna help me try and climb back into that top 10 Smile We lost our big gun to another team.

Anyways if you're interested you should know a couple of things, Gobots-MC is just like Gobots-TS, I do this for fun, not drama, if you are gonna come and bitch and whine at the other players don't bother. We have some lower levels and they are my friends, NO I won't kick them. There are 2 spots left, we made the top 10 (6th) with only 10 so....

Oh yeah, I'm still a noob, still learning, I make mistakes as a leader, and I doubt very much I will ever bother even attempting top crew. Just so ya know.
log onto your account and look at the msg i sent you
i turn down giving wins to so many, esp those who dont ask here i am fueling u cadddy and u dont say ty

*hmmmpfff*

:x
oh damn man, sorry bout that, I do appreciate it lol. tons. if it weren't for your crew and SHA's we wouldn't be anywhere near top 10

mark it down to noobishness, I am usually more polite than that
now he says ty
romeo giving wins out again? damn

i see nothing has changed much. lol do your thing playboy
so was i...
calder12 Wrote:oh damn man, sorry bout that, I do appreciate it lol. tons. if it weren't for your crew and SHA's we wouldn't be anywhere near top 10

mark it down to noobishness, I am usually more polite than that

No problem with the win's and its DEVILS ADVOCATE
call him sha its more feminen
romeo Wrote:call him sha its more feminen

hahahaha
Pages: 1 2