Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Need crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So basically i run a consistant 9.835 and i play a lot during the day. I have only been playing for 3 days but i obviously know how to play. Either hit me up on MC @ B3cker or reply on here
B3cker Wrote:So basically i run a consistant 9.835 and i play a lot during the day. I have only been playing for 3 days but i obviously know how to play. Either hit me up on MC @ B3cker or reply on here
your not going to get in a good crew unless you know how to earn LOADS of crew models so do you know?
never heard of u man
AzN_LuDe Wrote:never heard of u man
never heard of me or him? im PIMP_4_LIFE im not the best but i try and im bin in the top 10 a few times well then i get HI'ed seconds before the game endsTongue

does that ever annoy you?
B3cker Wrote:So basically i run a consistant 9.835 and i play a lot during the day. I have only been playing for 3 days but i obviously know how to play. Either hit me up on MC @ B3cker or reply on here

Ever heard of me?

Anyways man, sure you can join up with me, i'll help you out next session, PM me on the forums or ingame

imgame name = Devils_Advocate
i never heard of becker
AzN_LuDe Wrote:never heard of u man

same ^^
same x2
ive heard of black and lude
Yea ive heard of romeo and lude ...and ive started hearing a lil about this "black" everyone tlks about
Pages: 1 2