Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who thinks this is wrong or should i just stay off mc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
right when this session started i bought sexican creds and it never went through and i think it never went through with alot of ppl but a couple of days ago my account got suspended and im thinking WTF so emailed admin and got a realy quick reply saying that he has had sumthing like 50 dollers worth of free creds and sexican told them i bought them all (10 times) the mc ppl or admin know i have defo not bought them all cos they have sumthing on there records they said i had bought 3 lots when i had only bought him 1 lot (4000 creds at 10 dollers i thnk) and the other 7 where lie's and this was some sort of fraud so me or him has to repay the mc dudes a estimated 50 dollers and i realy dont think it should be me as its not my fault its sexicans so the admin said my account could mybe get unsuspended and sexicans will never but my account is still suspended and i have now lost my top crew medal Cry :evil:

--veedubber--
stop your crying
stop my fecking crying i have had tht account over a yr and its fucking suspended its just a fucking waste of my time how would u feel if u where in my position what u would be fine o it doesnt matter some dude screwed me way hay
Devils Advocate Wrote:stop your crying

^^^ what he said THX
Guys..Easy on VeeDuBBeR..He did work his butt off for top crew..AND GI JOE got it..I thought was stupid..So..I dont know!
well does any of the dynasty guys no if there could be a spot for me when i get my account on the go agein if the admins ever unsuspend it cos this wasnt my fault and i realy dont c why my account had to be suspended
wwolverine07 Wrote:Guys..Easy on VeeDuBBeR..He did work his butt off for top crew..AND GI JOE got it..I thought was stupid..So..I dont know!

thanks man i did work my ass off to get into dynasty and i think i deserve a top crew medal and i guess alot of other ppl do aswell but this is just stupit
Yea..GI_JOE took your spot
All I see is wah wah wah i'm a little baby.

Stop your freaking crying, get over it, and send an e-mail to Ray or Cres and ask POLITELY if you could have your acount unsuspended.

That's all I had to do to get mine back when mine was suspended, F**k, it's not as if is something so important man, remember this is only a game, not life, so chill out
i sure thing man how long was ur account done for cos mine is hitting 3 days or sumit

and its cos i was in top crew now i fucking aint and the session is coming to a end

keep ur gay coments to ur self or post them sum where else plz
Pages: 1 2 3 4