Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Building a crew anyone want to join?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
my best tip is get a ratio that is .80+
once u do that then u can learn alot easier
liltreadburn Wrote:my best tip is get a ratio that is .80+
once u do that then u can learn alot easier
o i had my ratio over 95% for the most of this session but im relaxin now im giving crew wins because the CM dnt matter that much and the IDIOTS in my crew will lose them i need to kick over half of my crew for next session but i will use the the bank rol first on free wins
But back to the task at hand does anyone want to join?
ur ratio wasnt .95

it says ur doing alright at races the other day quit the shit talk.

and no i dont want to join ur crew stop sending me crew challenges when i have declined 10times, if u learn fast try haing the decency to ask b4 u send a race.

why u think so many other crews get free wins
romeo Wrote:ur ratio wasnt .95

it says ur doing alright at races the other day quit the shit talk.

and no i dont want to join ur crew stop sending me crew challenges when i have declined 10times, if u learn fast try haing the decency to ask b4 u send a race.

why u think so many other crews get free wins

sorry i send invite to all crew online ill try and remember but you dnt need to worry im giving crew wins my car goes 95mph
i dont care about a win or a loss i give free wins as well.

_-_
romeo owns das y...with a 0% ratio he gains 5 cms with every win...
AzN_LuDe Wrote:romeo owns das y...with a 0% ratio he gains 5 cms with every win...

5 crew models now how is that possible? in all the time iv been playing you can only get one and iv been playing for a long time
i think he is just taking the piss :roll:
quickstream Wrote:
AzN_LuDe Wrote:romeo owns das y...with a 0% ratio he gains 5 cms with every win...

5 crew models now how is that possible? in all the time iv been playing you can only get one and iv been playing for a long time

hes not taking the piss lude knows his shit and he knows i can get 3-5 cms per race with my 0% ratio its why i dominate
Pages: 1 2 3 4