Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: yeah..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
btw.. i'd like ppl with memberships.. if u aint got one, get one.. =x
Blacks here .... but membership not so good 4 me lol ...good luck with the crew n e way panda.
i got a membership, cant live without one lol.
TheJMan Wrote:Blacks here .... but membership not so good 4 me lol ...good luck with the crew n e way panda.

Hey hey.. no backing out of where you are now black .. :lol:
oeyyy, ill run a helper and save me a spot..Smile i don think ill have the full time to race to be APART of DYNASTY Tongue
monkeyboy96 Wrote:if R_A_C_H_A_E_L wants to spend and play like she did this round. she can join also..

So if I don't I am not welcome... Well thanks for that vote of confidence! :roll:

Looks like I am not really wanted.
OneHotBitch Wrote:
monkeyboy96 Wrote:if R_A_C_H_A_E_L wants to spend and play like she did this round. she can join also..

So if I don't I am not welcome... Well thanks for that vote of confidence! :roll:

Looks like I am not really wanted.
thats not what i meant!
u dont have to spend so much, but if u wanna race and play like u did this round, your definitely in rachael!
8)
let me know if u want in rachael Smile
monkeyboy96 Wrote:thats not what i meant!
u dont have to spend so much, but if u wanna race and play like u did this round, your definitely in rachael!
8)
let me know if u want in rachael Smile

I didn't spend much at all. I did most of it without dropping a dime.

I helped out the crew as much as I could this round...and I think I did a bang up job of it. I can't believe some people have apparently earned a spot and I only would get one if I prove myself or some sh!t...
can come join me and teach my noobs a thing or two rachael, we'd appreciate you Smile
calder12 Wrote:can come join me and teach my noobs a thing or two rachael, we'd appreciate you Smile

Me to Rachel, I know your one of MC best, and would love to join forces with you, no matter how YOU decide how you want to play. 8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16