Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Guess Who Back..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
lanceroz03 Wrote:i love how u think i suck just cuz u dont know me... but i guarantee i would outrace u any round

bwahahahaha once again I dont think so
yes, me and rachael hit level 35 11 days before the round ended... and DA if u think u r so much better of a racer than me then actually race this round... dont complain about not having time... i go to school full time and work 38 hours a week and ill still outrace you
lanceroz03 Wrote:yes, me and rachael hit level 35 11 days before the round ended... and DA if u think u r so much better of a racer than me then actually race this round... dont complain about not having time... i go to school full time and work 38 hours a week and ill still outrace you

ok not to down play gettin lvl 35 or nuttin but that doesnt make you a racer really just because look at alot of ppl that just race offline and get exp and loss offline and get exp......
i know you are a great racer because you where in my crew but just a point........
lancer hes saying you suck as a racer lol j/k
but for me that makes someone a good racer cuz hell i cant even get past lvl 21 Sad but really i dont try so lol
i didnt say making level 35 made me a good racer... he asked if i got level 35 and i said yes... but you know im a good racer and im not gonna have sumone sit here n tell me i suck when they arent better then me
1) I work 24 hours a week
2) I play rugby 4 days a week after school
3) Play a rugby match every Saturday
4) Got mock A-levels coming up in December
5) Real ones in January

And I need to study as I am just a bit thick.

So once again I dont think you would
Devils Advocate Wrote:1) I work 24 hours a week
5) Real ones in January

ya, ya, ya everyone can come up with reasons why they cant play to much Tongue
i dont care if you THINK you are a better racer then me... cuz ur not... and if u wanna try to prove diff then let me know and we will see
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
Devils Advocate Wrote:1) I work 24 hours a week
5) Real ones in January

ya, ya, ya everyone can come up with reasons why they cant play to much Tongue

Wanna bet, ask Nick (tread)
lanceroz03 Wrote:i dont care if you THINK you are a better racer then me... cuz ur not... and if u wanna try to prove diff then let me know and we will see

When I get the time I will
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5