Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: DYNASTY AINT NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Whoa maybe Dynasty might win but thats only cause everyone wants to be thier helpers dont kno why the session Dynasty doesnt have a helper is the session they lose or The session I say the the best team ever created
No offense to the racers of Dynasty that im cool wit
Jreed Jreed Jreed.............he may be right Dynasty without 1000 helpers i dout can do shit.....im mean they are a great crew but the main reason we dont keep up is because the amount of wins we have compared to you guys.......
hum
maybe the whole crew thing need to be thought out seeing that the ways the crew get on the top 10 has been the same way for over 2 yrs now
GODthurisnoother Wrote:hum
maybe the whole crew thing need to be thought out seeing that the ways the crew get on the top 10 has been the same way for over 2 yrs now

they need to bring back gold member and shit so there is 2 top crews.....
GOLD MEMBER????
the second game lol
the gold game
GODthurisnoother Wrote:the second game lol
the gold game

yo i dont know alot bout gold member but i heard it was more fare for ppl that dont spend that tru only been playin for a year so never played with it
i dont know if it was more fair for ppl cuz i was nenver a "gold member" but there were fewer ppl that played it so idk
GODthurisnoother Wrote:i dont know if it was more fair for ppl cuz i was nenver a "gold member" but there were fewer ppl that played it so idk

mmmm got to find out....
Pages: 1 2 3 4