Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: CONTINUE THE SESSION????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I heard the are going to continue the session for 24hrs to me thats cheating and I kno I got top of course i was gonna say that but everyone comp messed up so everyone had equal chances to win!!!!!!!!
Jreed Wrote:I heard the are going to continue the session for 24hrs to me thats cheating and I kno I got top of course i was gonna say that but everyone comp messed up so everyone had equal chances to win!!!!!!!!

dude where the hell it say that this is gay i just want the new session to being fuckin already so IHI can get top and plus that would be bs now because ppl that won already won and you cant steal there prizes away......thats fukin bulls$it RAY!!!!!!!! str8 Bull and if you do that Shit RAY YOU ARE SOMETHING ESLE............
i dont think he is doing that 24 hour thing. Dont get bunched up and piss the host off, wait till its a fact then strike out.

He is looking at thinigs from all angles, JREED you won, enjoy it, like you said everyone got screwed evenly, you just came out on top.

like Born to lead said get ready to colead IHI to victory
dude whats with all the threds ....read around b4 u make shit like dis ...its over u win ..happy now gez man
fukn tell me about it...this is a crew forum....wasnt the 29 threads in the other forum enough?
everyone knows you won ok? we dont care u won by default.
now shutup and prepare for a flogging next round lol.
MC hates you
heres a thought

STOP POSTING IN THIS ONE AND IT WILL DIE OFF
Pages: 1 2