Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MIDNITE CHALLENGE GAME PERIOD FOR DECEMBER!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we start this session sunday December 4th at 4pm or 6pm EST cause people have school and I cant stay up that late I need school. Im sure more people would agree..
isnt it starting then?
stfu u bitch think theyl adjust it just for u school f4gs

how about time differences for people in differnt coutnries? the fact alot of the players dont have school but work etc..

dick
Damn straight, Romeo. The round starts at somewhere around midnight where we're from, and yet you don't see us crying about it.
derky Wrote:Damn straight, Romeo. The round starts at somewhere around midnight where we're from, and yet you don't see us crying about it.
around 8 p.m.. maybe :?
romeo Wrote:stfu u bitch think theyl adjust it just for u school f4gs

how about time differences for people in differnt coutnries? the fact alot of the players dont have school but work etc..

dick

HAHAHAHAHAHAH thats the funnyest thing i ever heard
Romeo, don't you think you could have said that in a better manner? It was a fair suggestion and we all know that the game starts when it starts, next time say that instead of bashing someone and calling them a name for no reason. You have been warned.
meh starts at 1pm on monday for me :-S
skogey10 Wrote:Romeo, don't you think you could have said that in a better manner? It was a fair suggestion and we all know that the game starts when it starts, next time say that instead of bashing someone and calling them a name for no reason. You have been warned.

_-_

everyone else agrees with me but meh w/e
Once in a while saying something funny/mean/sarcastic gets by, but I have read all of your latest posts and nothing half-intelligent has been said. Please use your head more and have some real input, these forums are up as a favour/service for us, for free, they can easily be revoked for everyone or those in particular who do not adhere to the rules. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2