Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: What does it mean to be a VET?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
you werent to a damn dictionary ugh shows how into it you are lmfao
Precaus

Let's see thats ummmmm 3.419 posts per day.....And you say I'm into it!

Im just here for the humor.
i only started posting yesturday lol
One entry found for nerd.

Main Entry: nerd
Pronunciation: 'n&rd
Function: noun
Etymology: perhaps from nerd, a creature in the children's book If I Ran the Zoo (1950) by Dr. Seuss (Theodor Geisel)

1: an unstylish, unattractive, or socially inept person; especially : one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits. one who posts in any online forum more than 3.3 times per day.<computer nerds>

Damn Precaus your just over the daily limit!
sexy_red Wrote:I agree and what is Funny People I consider "vet's" Newer players wont simply because they dont play at all or not as much anymore. (btw hope you find a job in seattle jay...son.. you know you will be back in Alaska sooner or later...lol)

Thanks Jamie Wink I'm not 100% sure if I'm gonna move there, hell I might end up back in AK afterall. Sorry about the off-topic, even though half the posts in here are lol.
yeh i think you have to be extremely experienced and have lots of knowledge on the game to be a vet.
ive been playing since the second session and i am definately no vet
BlackWidow Wrote:
no!ze Wrote:vet is someone who spends too much time in doors on the PCand persist in playin the same game over and over.

yes and the people that say "vet is someone who spends too much time in doors on the PCand persist in playin the same game over and over."

usually suck at the game so they make statements like above :roll:

however did you manage to try and insult me for insulting others? I think we agree in some respects...
i've been playing this game for a long time..usually i'll take a few months away from it every now and then...it seems like everytime i come back there are a whole bunch of new people...very few of the names i remember from way back when are still playing today.
moldypenguin Wrote:i've been playing this game for a long time..usually i'll take a few months away from it every now and then...it seems like everytime i come back there are a whole bunch of new people...very few of the names i remember from way back when are still playing today.
maybe you're lookin in the wrong places but i recognize a lot of these guys back from the golden days
Pages: 1 2 3