Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: i need a crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need a crew don't have a home now :-( and i'm looking for 1 so ppl hit me up whit invite's :wink:
hey, if you can gain 20+ cms a day you can join me.. i have some good racers we r gonna try to beat dynasty this round...
i need a crew too

i dont think u can beat dynasty :?
Guys..I am not gonna make top crew but am going for 2nd..I have lost my credit card so i cant spend..any racers will help!
empi Wrote:i need a crew don't have a home now :-( and i'm looking for 1 so ppl hit me up whit invite's :wink:

You know you are always welcome with me man, just hit me up on msn
i know my crew can outrace dynasty... they get lazy fast... they just spend a lot more... if we cant beat them we will give them a good run
Aight Lancer, if you can get empi into your crew, then I'll join back with you guys. I know Empi can race like a mad man... Obviously, b/c me and him were in BB4L last session, b4 the crew got burnt and ppl started leaving...kBTW, for those how don't know me. I'm (Shadow_Knight aka I_GIVE_GOOD_EXP) I've played MC for about 2 yrs (on and off) and for the past 2 rounds I've been seriously trying to get into a good crew that can take the Top Crew. I get about 40CMs per day (ask Lancer if you don't believe me or even Blunt...) I know how to work (lost a total of only 15CMs last round)... Plus, I'm getting a Palm, so I will be able to be even more active for online racing, since I'll be racing and going to lectures (University) at the same time... Plus, I am okay with HI'ing, thanks to SKOGEY and a few others that have given some good hints and combos///

However, I am not a spender... Might get the membership for next round tho... But I do work my ass off at racing which you don't need tons of credz for, in order to make up for my lack of spending... So if any good crews that have smart workers and good racers want to recruit me and see how I do, I'm okay with that... (been in HR, Imperial, and BB4L)

PM me in game to send invites "I_GIVE_GOOD_EXP" Last round: lvl 21, win/lose ratio 0.88, and had over 1500 wins with less than 200 losses.
even if empi doesnt join we will have a good crew... just join at the start of the round... if u feel we arent good enough then u can leave... hows that sound?
I'd like to join a crew... this is my third session after a long time away (I started playing during the second session of MC). I'm a careful worker, pretty good racer, and I'm online whenever I've got the time. Last session I finished level 23, 0.85 win-loss ratio, and having bounced around from crew to crew. If there are any openings, please PM at BigIceKilla. Cheers.