Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: akika_fujiSawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
joedabooger Wrote:who are u bragging about being one of the best racers?

then again who are you full stop.

im sayin me and jreed are some of the best racers that still race every session.........as long as i have the time ill out do just bout n e of the ppl in that crew as it is now......
you didnt answer my question
ign
Born_To_Lead Wrote:

im sayin me and jreed are some of the best racers that still race every session.........as long as i have the time ill out do just bout n e of the ppl in that crew as it is now......
o_O
me + takumi >>>> reed + PA
sleep + me >>>>> reed + PA
sleep + takumi >>> reed + PA

:roll:
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:

o_O

my name..??
what could i say... sigh sigh...
im noob....
~lonely noob~
*walking away crying*
^^^ lol ya...

me=No0b
any member of dynasty(that doesnt include u panda u spot giving away fag :-P)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reed + p.a
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:

o_O

sry panda if we had a competiton you wouldnt come close......only 2 ppl i think that can see me and j reed as just in 2 vs 2 is sleep and blunt they are the best combo......

joedabooger Wrote:any member of dynasty(that doesnt include u panda u spot giving away fag :-P)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reed + p.a

o_O
check again...
damnit Nelson =.=
check yo shite straight idiota..
i've been in Dynasty all day!! 8)

me + sleep + takumi >>>> gayreed + PA's full crew...

O_o
joedabooger Wrote:any member of dynasty(that doesnt include u panda u spot giving away fag :-P)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reed + p.a

lol are you fuckin serious i would love to show you who you talkin to 1 session cause me by my self can beat any one in the dynasty at gettin cms its not a thing to me i got more heart then any of them not to down play any good racer in there but sry ill be a legend by the time i finish playin mc.....they know who you are now but in time they will only know me you are just a 1 hit wonder just lasting long trust me man........watch i hope we are in a crew together so you can see you cant see me at gettin cms......
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:

o_O
check again...
damnit Nelson =.=
check yo shite straight idiota..
i've been in Dynasty all day!! 8)

me + sleep + takumi >>>> gayreed + PA's full crew...

J Reed: LMAO

lol u only wish you were that good you never do n e thing on your own in your life you got someone holdin your dick 4 ya....you would not have won have your shit if you didnt be a shitty helper.....if you didnt kiss ass and have cub help u all the time lol you are a joke if you ever wanna test u and takiumi and sleep vs me and jreed with a half ass crew not even that good we will beat your ass stupid and hand it back to you on a silver plater

O_o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20