Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Losing modles while not logged on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason i lose im losing models, while im not logged on...i come back home and i lose like 100 or so models to races. i look at my history and it states that i have raced and accepted... and i look at the time(which it says when i raced)and i KNOW i wasnt playing at that time. None of my friends have my pw, and i changed my pw yesterday. But for some reason im still racing while im not online. Am i being hacked or something? or can you be racing while not online? can anyone look into this problem?Thanks to anyone who can help Big Grin
u can be raced offline by someone that has a lower nw than you. you dont have to accept, they just do it.
it's called offline racing..

even if you're not logged on others could still race you offline, just like you could towards them if they're above your nw and a certain limit if you're to do it to someone below your nw..

models could also be recruited
You can buy a crappy civic and then sell the civic and put your good car in your garage while you are gone so you wont be raced offline.
GENIUS!!
kookookachoo Wrote:GENIUS!!
wow.. david's a genious..
</3 david -_-"
you make me look tarded!!! >_<

*blocks your MSN
WTF did you think 1/2 the people do Danny?

*slaps you upside the head

DUH!
JDMAccord02 Wrote:You can buy a crappy civic and then sell the civic and put your good car in your garage while you are gone so you wont be raced offline.

Or you can buy a crappy civic stay in it, load up on models and get spammed offline XD
Ok, thank you everyone for helping me with my "newbie" questions and people for not flaming me and whatnot. Smile I also have one more question, which is totally off topic but i dont wanna make another topic/thread thingy..so, what do you guys reccommend for a car for lvl 2 and what car do you guys reccommend overall which you can still buy parts for?
get the trueno high pimp factor means more models
Pages: 1 2