Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew battle etiquette?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being still kinda new I want to get everyones opinion here. Is it better to send a message asking if it is ok to challenge another crew or do you just challenge and accept it if they decline?
This is the way Blackrain thinks, if the crew thinks they are good enough they will accept, if they know they are not the will decline, and I back him up on this
Can you all give your thoughts on why too? thanks Smile
Actually, I think it is fucked up when you challenge a crew and instead of declining cause they can't beat you, they just delete the challenge and you lose that 25K forever. I won't send a challenge to a crew leader unless they tell me it is ok... after that, I don't ask for each challenge.. usually you ask once and they tell you to just hit them anytime you are ready, or they will tell you, "sure, I'm down for one or two"...

Most crews when they start out can't afford to lose 25K in CBR especially to 3 or 4 different crews...

As such, I always suggest courtesy and pre-warning first before sending blind challenges.
A
in the grand scheme....25Gs is nothing to a strong crew so if someone delets your challenge it doesnt hurt too much

but i think its better to ask first. my reason behind it is so you know exactly when your races are going in, so you can plan on when to get a new car and tnt and all that other crew leader stuff you need to do.
id have to say just send the invite becuase they might not on at the same times you are as come on theres people from all around the world so it could take days to get a reply if you just send the invite its way easier and if they do not want to race they just decline it. Its easy as..
jst send away ...who cares if u dont accept atlst u tryed