Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: New HI ICON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
haahaha...make an icon for everything possible...especially romeos idea about the letter for most messages sent...lol...
AzN_LuDe Wrote:haahaha...make an icon for everything possible...especially romeos idea about the letter for most messages sent...lol...
i'd have to make 40 multis and make a macros for them to send me a message every 30 seconds!!!
i ween!!!!

i keed i keed!!!
dont make this icon =.=
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
AzN_LuDe Wrote:haahaha...make an icon for everything possible...especially romeos idea about the letter for most messages sent...lol...
i'd have to make 40 multis and make a macros for them to send me a message every 30 seconds!!!
i ween!!!!

The the server would lag..

Que Rachael...
Love it ....change them ...romeo make more dope ones
what about an icon for best recruiter? cuz although some see recruiting as an annoying waste of credits, it's just like stealing cash, calenders or cars in a way. so why not one for that?
numba1stuna76 Wrote:what about an icon for best recruiter? cuz although some see recruiting as an annoying waste of credits, it's just like stealing cash, calenders or cars in a way. so why not one for that?
that would be like having an icon for the most tickets or being the most wanted or the most losses
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
numba1stuna76 Wrote:what about an icon for best recruiter? cuz although some see recruiting as an annoying waste of credits, it's just like stealing cash, calenders or cars in a way. so why not one for that?
that would be like having an icon for the most tickets or being the most wanted or the most losses

agreed ..
Pages: 1 2 3