Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Dynasty will stand down next round......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
There needs to be a NEW top crew to keep the game interesting and fun. I can't stop anyone from grabbing the name , but my people wont be there and I won't be helping them. So if someone want to USE them name and get smoked, feel free to do that.

I am looking for players for my new crew, it will be a teaching crew. From this crew i will be getting my new players for future top crew runs. I want people who have always wanted top crew , but have NEVER got it. You MUST have a membership, this is non-negotiable. Its not a democracy or a popularity contest, I don't care if you don't like it. This coming round I only want advanced players who have never won top crew, if you have ever won in the past, even in rev 1 or gold, sorry........

So, for all you people whom no one has ever believed in, here's your shot! What we do will be up to how much time you spend online. It all comes down to time spent and effort put forth. Nothing worth having is free. The best players will shine here, and will get recruited for top crews. I can't make you be a better player, but I can show you how if you are willing to listenSmile

You want to be a better racer? Heres the place.
WHYYYY

BREAK KRONIK's "record"

DO EEETT

BREAK BREAK BREAK!
I also need a LEADER for this crew. the requirements are the non-nogotiable membership and some advanced skills. I would prefer someone who has led unsucessfully before. If you have ever been in a top crew in the past it would help but it is not a prerequisite. This is ONLY for the leader, the rest of the crew can have no prior top crew wins.

My whole motivation here is to get more competition in the game. I don't want SLACKERS! Slackers will be booted. We will play to the best of our abilities, the best will SHINE here. You will get noticed for future top crews even if we can't win, maybe we can......I will play as best I can and show you ANYTHING you ask for this 1 round, as long as it is allowed by the rules.
All this is Raymonds idea. He wants more competition in the game. Kronic Krew was not all in a row. I was in that crew too, rememberSmile Next round is wide open! If you've ever wanted top crew, go for it on your own next round! It will be the best chance you have had in a while.

All the people who think they are really good players but had never had a real shot before, please join me next round. If no real experienced crews step up, we might take the win next round. All you need is a memebership and the commitment to play a lot, YOU GOT TO SPEND THE TIME!!!

I love you Zura.
I think she was referring to the Kronic streak of 6 in a row Mike.
was it 6 consecutive wins?

cbb to check

if it was BREAK ITT!!

<3 mike lol
I am interested, I have the advanced skills that you speak of, and I can get a membership
Our focus will be on crew models and their retention. Crew models are what wins top crew, if all things are considered equal. The only way top get them is online racing. I wont give it all away here..........

This will NOT be a helper crew, this will be a serious run for top crew with advanced players that have never won top crew before.

Kronics 6 in a row will have to stand for now. This is what Raymond wants to show that anyone can win and to get the future winners up on top right now. Slackers will be booted fast, if you don't SERIOUSLY want to win or dont have the time its going to take, dont bother. No free rides.
Dyna Wrote:Dynasty will stand down next round......
guess i'll just have to run DeeP_VibrationS instead of Dynasty then..
IF i could edit my last post, I would.
I am going to keep the "DYNASTY" name and attempt to break the KK record, as well as shut down romeo.
Ray wants more competition, i cant join romeo's crew! If i join, and the other players from my crew join, there wont be competition then!
SO.. DYNASTY stays.. we will attempt to break KK's record Big Grin
your wish is my command Zura Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6