Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Race for Slips?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime i try to race for slips it tells me that i need to run test n tune... i did that and it still wont let me... The person that i tried to race just raced for slips right before i tried to race him and it still didnt work... any ideas why?
maybe you should TnT your car, or the person your trying to race needs to TnT his/her car.. :roll:
as i said, i did a test n tune, and the person i was challenging just got done running a pink slip race, so he must have run a test n tune

Sp4rt4n Wrote:Everytime i try to race for slips it tells me that i need to run test n tune... i did that and it still wont let me... The person that i tried to race just raced for slips right before i tried to race him and it still didnt work... any ideas why?
Did you actually tune anything or just run a test n tune and try to race?
ummm don't take this the wrong way but doing a test n tune.......... doesn't mean you did it right
calder12 Wrote:ummm don't take this the wrong way but doing a test n tune.......... doesn't mean you did it right
pwned =x