Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Why can't i get on MC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time i try to get om MC it keeps telling me to change my pasword because it has expired but every time i do that this comes up.You are already logged in from 152.163.100.73. You are attempting to login from 152.163.100.134 - you cannot login again from another IP address.
Does any 1 no why i cant get on i can't change my pw with that comeing up and i dont have multiple accounts?
You crashed... wait 10 mins and try again.
lol...ive been doing it all day it it still wont work it keeps saying the samething. ive tryed about 10 times and evry timei do it wont work?
lol...ive been doing it all day it it still wont work it keeps saying the samething. ive tryed about 10 times and evry timei do it wont work?
You got dial up? or DSL?
dial up
i got on i ahd top use Ineternet explorer to get on
thanks for the help tho
Yeah I was gonna say sounds like you were using aol dialer... I had the same problems once. Glad to help O_o
i kinda had this problem the other day said my password had expired and i had to change it so i did and tht was tht worked fine but still thought it was strange
mine still wont let me change it. i've been trying and waiting for the last two days. probably been booted from my crew and my cars probably breaking down. no matter what i do it wont change. tried lost password and it didnt send me one (yes i used the correct email)...
are support tickets as bad as they used to be? or should i email ray directly?