Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Dyno Tune
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't seem to dyno tune.. if i change the settings i get "can't dyno tune as have race pending" which I don't.. if I don't change the settings it runs the dyno tunes takes the cash and credits.. Hmmmm????
what is going on here?
How much were you trying to dyno tune? if it was just a little tuning to get to 100% or something, i'm not really sure what it is. But when i was at lower levels and tryed to dyno the power down to race someone, i always got that when i tried to move it too much.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the exhaust or one of the power parts until you get the tuning as close as you can to 100% and just leave it. A few HP isn't really going to affect the car that much.

*A little off topic, I figured out a really cool way to dyno your power down quickly without uninstalling anything. I think you can go from like 1200 power down to 1000 or maybe a little less. Send me a message in game and i'll tell you how to do it -- YOU_dont_KNOW_me