Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Thinking of starting my own crew next session..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The nameis to be THe_Underdogs.For all those who are underestimated and Are good.Some of the top guiys are welcome to join.. But the crew will mostly be underrated or underestimated people.I do want to shoot for a top crew,but with the cometition at hand ( BTP remix and Akika and NSX) I will be content with making the list.THis is still a thought,a very serious one at that,But if your interested,Let me know here.
underdogs huh

im in...nobody knows me in the game anyway
everyone knows you slick..But if you mean that about your in.. OK.I got ya down.

IllicitDSM
SlickNSXY
slickNsxy Wrote:underdogs huh

i thought u was runnin w/ Hassam? :?
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
slickNsxy Wrote:underdogs huh

i thought u was runnin w/ Hassam? :?

Thats whyI said if he really meant it..lol.

But I am still thiking of doing this anywyas,SO.. anyone is game.
He is Big Grin Confusedhock: hes going to be in 2 crews at once
XxPakixX Wrote:He is Big Grin Confusedhock: hes going to be in 2 crews at once

IF thats possible,I wont mind sharing with you paki.. since i am not listed as potential for your crew even tho i said I would be interested. :lol:
u did? :oops: :oops: gidday is talking to me about u right now lol..seriously i really dont kno, ill let u kno tho
yeah I know.. He told me.. I posted it Right in your Thread tho.Whatever happens happens I guess,
OK cahnge of plans.I am not doing my own crew next session.I am going to wait until the session affterwards.Sooo..I will bring this back up at the end of January.
Pages: 1 2