Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Experience!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You know something funny? We all bitch about change, I want this, I miss that, geez why did you mess with the other thing.

I have noticed something VERY COOL about the new experience scheme. People talk! I have talked to more guys in the first week of this session than the previous two in total. There is cooperation guys waiting for other guys to level up, sharing of information, friendships being made. I have talked to quite a few cool people that I may not have otherwise.

Like the new experience or hate it, you have to admit this is a great little side effect of it.
and these kind of freindships beats the

hi Big Grin

howre you Big Grin

have msn? Big Grin

oh sokay then.. hey can gib me hi tips? Big Grin

or..

hay! numbars!

'communication' which thefts brings you most of the time -_- lol
Heh.. ya got a point.. I been talkin to alot of others I dont normally tak to either.Especially for leveling.. and get alot of nice run comments recently too.. And the lower end guys.. they race me if I mesage them saying I need the EXP( And I still do).
i sent u a awesome message too calder Smile
rofl Wink yup
your a dork Rick ^_~

:lol:
calder12 Wrote:You know something funny? We all bitch about change, I want this, I miss that, geez why did you mess with the other thing.

I have noticed something VERY COOL about the new experience scheme. People talk! I have talked to more guys in the first week of this session than the previous two in total. There is cooperation guys waiting for other guys to level up, sharing of information, friendships being made. I have talked to quite a few cool people that I may not have otherwise.

Like the new experience or hate it, you have to admit this is a great little side effect of it.
I am usually opposed to using the adjective "gay" as a derogatory term, but that truly was a homosexual observation. Midnitechallenge is a racing game. I play because I have enjoy stealing and tuning cars, as opposed to the monotonous conversations I must have with fellow racers in order to figure out their skill level.
^^^ gay
Grossnwill Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:You know something funny? We all bitch about change, I want this, I miss that, geez why did you mess with the other thing.

I am usually opposed to using the adjective "gay" as a derogatory term, but that truly was a homosexual observation. Midnitechallenge is a racing game. I play because I have enjoy stealing and tuning cars, as opposed to the monotonous conversations I must have with fellow racers in order to figure out their skill level.

lmao spoken like someone with a multitude of friends. I don't play any of these games for the games themselves it isn't like they are terribly challenging. I play because I enjoy interacting with other people, same reason I come to the forums. If that isn't for you that's cool, but trust me gay I'm not lol
Not what you told me last night Sad

You used me Cry
Pages: 1 2 3