Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ThE G double o-D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A certain someone, which im not going to physically write down his name... Thinks that just because his name is green and he has a medal thinks thateveryone else is a NOOB, IM SUCH A NOOB, cause i did this

12/11 8:00pm J_R_E_E_D HI $7,946,310 [View]
12/11 8:00pm J_R_E_E_D HI $6,781,041 [View]

and then comes his love letters and my response was that he was a cocky punk and that i wish i didnt back him up when he won first and a little more i dont remember.

I sure am and im better then u....and if i wanted i'd be better and hi's then u to ur a shit n00b player

come on bitch damn u aint slick
Hmmmm I say he sucks and always will suck only reason he won was because of a glitch so he needs to stop running his damn mouth
how did he win? o_O

and i see there's a new panda :x rofl

jk jk
Wanna do some tag team action Z?
damn homeboy's head is swollen lol

someone HAS to rape him..would probably be fun! just imagine all the hate mail you will recieve *incentive* lol
Officer_Cartman Wrote:Wanna do some tag team action Z?
=s...
i bet you'd get Zura? :?
no fair Sad
If I didnt have to burn 240 million just to get down to where he was at I would be more likely to do it... but if he keeps running his mouth like that I will show him just how good he is....
almost nuff exp for 22, later moh >< lol he's at crap nw too, jreed that is
BlackWidow Wrote:damn homeboy's head is swollen lol

someone HAS to rape him..would probably be fun! just imagine all the hate mail you will recieve *incentive* lol

i think ill take on action with this incentive LoL

but i dont know anything cause im a noob
If I drop down there I am going to go spinner on his ass...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5