Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For real I am NOT scamming people think I am. If you want a free S2000 message me in game if you want any other car I will get it for you but you will have to wait 3 hours I am level 15 and I will build it to level 15 it will not be stock unlesss thats the way that you want it

Thanks
Brandon

Oh yeah I am a member also so hit me up :O
scammmmmmmar Tongue
I kinda felt bad when I tried to give my Caymen turbo away last night to someone, but didn't sell enough fuel(I had 4 units left, and the car only used 2), and I wound up taking his car by mistake. the only consulation that I had was the fact that this kid was buggin me on AIM to buy him credits, sayin he'd send me the money. I told him if he could send ME the money, then he could send RAY the money. Also, this was the brat from a couple sessions ago that ruined my giving cars away to people for the hell of it by bugging me to build him car after car after car.
Officer_Cartman Wrote:For real I am NOT scamming people think I am. If you want a free S2000 message me in game if you want any other car I will get it for you but you will have to wait 3 hours I am level 15 and I will build it to level 15 it will not be stock unlesss thats the way that you want it

Thanks
Brandon

Oh yeah I am a member also so hit me up :O
Ill take a car... my race name is FREEWIN_FromWill
XxPakixX Wrote:scammmmmmmar Tongue

yea no kidding i mean you only gave me 2 cars lol
bscar Wrote:I kinda felt bad when I tried to give my Caymen turbo away last night to someone, but didn't sell enough fuel(I had 4 units left, and the car only used 2), and I wound up taking his car by mistake. the only consulation that I had was the fact that this kid was buggin me on AIM to buy him credits, sayin he'd send me the money. I told him if he could send ME the money, then he could send RAY the money. Also, this was the brat from a couple sessions ago that ruined my giving cars away to people for the hell of it by bugging me to build him car after car after car.

what was his screen name ?
FUCKING_BERDALS
it was way2fast4yourass a couple sessions ago