Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew leaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you please either Decline or accept the Crew Races cause yeah its not that difficult. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE.
sometimes people delete their messages and the crew battles never go through
also post this in crew forum
yup...thats what happens..and u lose the 25k
liltreadburn Wrote:sometimes people delete their messages and the crew battles never go through
i do this to piss off ppl who annoy me about crew wins! Tongue
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
liltreadburn Wrote:sometimes people delete their messages and the crew battles never go through
i do this to piss off ppl who annoy me about crew wins! Tongue

We think alike Smile
Im sure the MODS read this already so they can tell me that i posted in the wrong place thats their job not yours.

well maybe all they want to do is race, too bad there are helper crews cause that just ruins the fun of the game. only accepting those they know, things like that, yeah i might be the one asking to race or whatever yeah i asked in the beggining cause i was going to help with BELLZ but then i thought about it HELPERS SUCK. most of the crews now are helpers and now who are we to race? thats why we ask for a race and not a win, A RACE. win or lose doesnt matter. we just want to play