Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Can Anyone Help Me Please !?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
everytime i play mc n i get my car to a certain speed after a while it just loses 5mph of its speed n instead of doin 135 all the time it does 130 all the time... any1 know y it loses speed ? :?
nos..or did u add any parts?
i got nos and i dont think i added any parts, wud extra parts slow it down then ? if so wot one's ?
faith Wrote:i got nos and i dont think i added any parts, wud extra parts slow it down then ? if so wot one's ?
added tires can slow down your car
adding any of the suspension, body, tires, rims and brakes WILL slow your car down until you tnt.
when you start noticing a change in times, try tnt'ing again
Or Goto Ahh what is that that Tune up is in? Car clinic thats it.. Go to car clinic and Do a tune up.Then TNT.
yea try all these things and you should be sweet
stop posting useless replies such as

"yea try all these things and you should be sweet"

"Hrm dats prty gay huh .."

especially in these part of the forums. if you cant help, stay out. go learn some post whoring skills elsewhere, off topic for instance, but never here.

first and final warning
mSzura Wrote:stop posting useless replies such as

"yea try all these things and you should be sweet"

"Hrm dats prty gay huh .."

especially in these part of the forums. if you cant help, stay out. go learn some post whoring skills elsewhere, off topic for instance, but never here.

first and final warning

lol she has got a point lol if you want help post me a messege in the game ok