Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Home Invading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone....im having real problem HIing this session.....could you please tell me what numbers to use??? when to use them???? and who to use them on??? please!
here we go again. be nice guys.
http://www.corruptinteractive.com/phpbb/search.php
try that first, there have been quite a few similar threads and most just end up in silliness and some end up nasty. It isn't that people won't help, just that the same questions get asked pretty often. Try the search first.
only this season??? you're having problems???? cause the numbers i use are from seasons long ago??? and they still work????

and why do you type like this????is it an in grown fingernail????thankyou????
mSzura Wrote:only this season??? you're having problems???? cause the numbers i use are from seasons long ago??? and they still work????

spave bar prob don't work
domesticabus Wrote:
mSzura Wrote:only this season??? you're having problems???? cause the numbers i use are from seasons long ago??? and they still work????

much like your c key? Big Grin
ak_2oo5 Wrote:Hi everyone....im having real problem HIing this session.....could you please tell me what numbers to use??? when to use them???? and who to use them on??? please!

use the numbers given in the other threads and agogo!!

if can, can....if no can, still can...if still no can, then no can. so basically if u agogo and keep failing.....give up lol
Quote:if can, can....if no can, still can...if still no can, then no can. so basically if u agogo and keep failing.....give up lol

rofl! QFT!!!!
calder12 Wrote:
domesticabus Wrote:

much like your c key? Big Grin

lol yup just like my v key
ok i tell u whats been working for me. find a racer double ur nw thats racing. then hit with either 5/169 or 5/196 if u start with 5/169 and get a hit first try try back right away with the opposite number "5/196. it works the same way if u start with 5/196. if u get a miss try again with same number if u miss again move to next. if u get the message were it says u get caught and the owner was notified hit back right away with the otehr number. i always get hits that way. i get the message switch the number it hits . i then switch the number i get the message. i switch again and it hits i can do that till i run out of credits. or i feel like stopping cause by 3 4 times there normally two low so then i burn callis and then hit again. your welcome for this lol most people won't tell u anything.

mike
29/129 works lvl 1 with no attempts O_o