Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: c u later...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alrite guys...jus wanted to let everyone know that i wont be on much this season anymore...ill jus come on hit peeps and gone...gonna buy sum resident evil 4...that game is the shit man..so ya...ill be back next season..i need a break from all this so ya...peace out guys...ill see u when i see u... Big Grin
liaaaaaaaaaaar!!! rofl cya around lude o_O
take it easy man
LuDe Wrote:alrite guys...jus wanted to let everyone know that i wont be on much this season anymore...ill jus come on hit peeps and gone...gonna buy sum resident evil 4...that game is the shit man..so ya...ill be back next season..i need a break from all this so ya...peace out guys...ill see u when i see u... Big Grin

NOOOOOOOOO.. Ya gotta wait till i get my first top 10!!!! Cantleave yet.. I wont let ya. :evil: Thats why i be mad at ya :evil: Cry
no illicit...im not fully leaving...jus fo the rest of this season...ill prob jump on the forums though..cuz i jus want to c whats going on
bryce u best be on MSN the times u are online or Blacks going to get laura and kick ya a duble s enjoy the break and be ready 4 nxt round bro :lol: