Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Been there done that, gonna do it again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yeah I know cms are the big thing, and if you had to race alot to keep your ratio that would help that issue too. I know there would still only be a few crews in the running even with my solution just like there always is in TS. But at least it would be somewhat more fair than it is now.

I don't suggest that a crappy crew without skill should have a chance, if you want to be the best you have to learn and work. I just want to see it where everyone has the same chance is all.
Fair enough... Smile
David... dynasty was losing or tied is I am not mistaken until Mike started spending... and you guys started getting 4x the crew wins...

Interesting....
monteman Wrote:David... dynasty was losing or tied is I am not mistaken until Mike started spending... and you guys started getting 4x the crew wins...

Interesting....

Yeah, Im not sure what happened as I dont really play MC anymore but i was in dynasty for 2 rds back and no one was competion so i was just basing it on that.

Good to see someone is bringing them some competion *thumbs up*
Spending>*
stop rockin the boat...
ummmmmmm No Smile
*busts out DDR moves and Rock the boat

*grooves
*steps away from thread...slowly
monteman Wrote:David... dynasty was losing or tied is I am not mistaken until Mike started spending... and you guys started getting 4x the crew wins...

Interesting....

If i'm not mistaken a couple of players in Blunts crew spends in the 1st couple of days. :roll:
XxPakixX Wrote:i am now too tired to argue lol

hey I got to say here, yea none of us are trying and the way the game runs now it isnt hard to get in 3rd obviously, we just do a lil for a few days and boom.. but.. the 2 top crews even without helpers and massive win ratios would probably still be on top. even tho they use the helpers, they still are dedicated and race alot. Certain players in our crew are and do race alot, others like me are to lazy and play for the fun of it, me personally, have nothing to prove, i had my medals years back and dont care if I dont have any now, ive never been voted or mentioned as a legend or one of the best and dont care for recognition, most of you dont even know me lol.

On this subject, yea top crew needs to be looked at but dont say the top crews dont try or work for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7