Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: true legends of mc crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
im kinda drunk so i hope this makes sense
they dont look like legends cause only 3 or 4 of them got medals now
so i say they should all come back for a session and actually try
so we can see if the newer people are as good as the older players
but having a lot of medals dont always make them vets...they know the game better than any of us since they have been playing longer...they also know that they have gotten a lot of achievements so y should they have to prove themselves...
im not saying they have to but they need to get some medals back
Dude Honestly they are some of the best that have played the game they deserve to be in that crew. Alot of those people quit because they lost there medals and they do not want to spend the time to get them back. It takes alot of time and effort to accomplish those things and some of us just do not have the time anymore so with that being said they are some of the best this game has seen and they have earned the crew name in the past so they do not need to earn it again.
maybe they will get some medals just not this round Smile
Legends mean they dont play anymore...
Maybe we should ask for our 450+ medals between us back? Nah, why bother, if you're good enough you know who is better, and that's us. Hell, between Jon, Glynn, and I we have over 120 Icons I would think. Zura has a great crew too, we have all been around for a while and did everything there is to do, why prove it to a group of new guys that we could own for free playing once a day? Confusedhock:
i know all of you are great at the game but you look so "naked" now
Then stop asking us to see the web-cam you freak Tongue
lol
i cant help it Wink
j/k
Pages: 1 2 3 4