Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MC Christmas Gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey it's been a while since I played a session during Christmas... Does MC still give away free credits on Christmas day? I remember a few years ago, they gave everyone 4,500 credits.
yea that was the bomb, but i doubt if they do they want us to know, it will be a surprize ya know ;-)
ya i remember near the beginning of this round they said they'll give us a gift for christmas...most likely credits
i remember when they still had mc gold they gave everyone a month of mc gold god that was fun, all i did was hit people
wtf ....i wasnt aroudn then ..but shit i want that back ...
NUBOPOLY Wrote:i remember when they still had mc gold they gave everyone a month of mc gold god that was fun, all i did was hit people
i remember that, that was kickass lol
but ya i think so far every christmas they gave everyone 5k creds
i hope they do the same this year but if not then that ok lol
I am sure there will be an xmas gift...

but what do I know :twisted:
monte bro u knw alot more then most of us on this lol
lol, last year it was 5k in TS but it was so close to the end of the session we only used them to jack cars XD Merry Christmas lol
yea i remember the free gold membership, that was soo great. The cars were much better back then, and you could hold 4,500 credits at once!
Pages: 1 2