Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 1 Thing Im Sick and tired of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is the fact that other people that hate someone like say a crew leader(me) is hated by someone so that 1 person goes onto a crew members account and burns the cms and leaves 1.going onto another persons account is illegal 2.especially when its to burn cms why in the hell do they even let this shit go in this game
its a part of the game...its hard to trace that kind of thing so ya..
i'm sick and tired of people being so rude in this game...i was asking around to a few crews for some wins and all i asked for is a yes or no answer...this is what i got...

FUCK YOU< YOU FUCKING ANNOYING FAG!!! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
Hey its part of the game man ,if u cant hack it get out ?? no offnce intended
KiroDiesel Wrote:is the fact that other people that hate someone like say a crew leader(me) is hated by someone so that 1 person goes onto a crew members account and burns the cms and leaves 1.going onto another persons account is illegal 2.especially when its to burn cms why in the hell do they even let this shit go in this game

i hate it when i've done something wrong and then the person that i inconvenienced goes on about all this bullshit about how hopeless i am at racing just so theres more to bitch about..
then as soon as next session starts im wanted back.. and again the session after im wanted and all of a sudden im a good racer that is was never no good enough to be in imperial

but i get over it because its human nature to be an ass... and unfortunately there are a few that play this game

sorry just had to get that stress of my chest
I can see why people go into your crew and burn CMs... You piss people off by not shutting the fuck up... my friends always complain about you trying to get them into your crew. You gotta realize your limits when someone says NO, its a NO dont keep on bugging them and get on thier bad side or they will fuck up your crew or get someone to....(wasnt anyone i know that did that to you but this is just to give you an idea why this might happen to you)
your boy v is fucking you because when he said no he didnt wanna combien your crew i wasnt going to say shit anymore then he mails me saying well lemme see your crew stats so shut the fuck up learn your role shut your mouth get the whole story first
thats why you don't give out your password Idea
A-men
and change ur pw