Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: losing without racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im new to the game here but im gettin tired of it fast. i get some stuff built up and then i go to work and come home and i lost 2 or 3 races. how am i losing races when i aint online. nothing like going to work with 700 models getting off work and having under 200. im just waiting on the pink slip race. neone know how to fix this or maybe someone wanna fix this problem in the game.
theres no problem here, offline racing is a huge part of this game
once you get into it, if you do.. then you'll understand completely
sorry i can't explain it any better
when u are offline people with a lower or about the same networth can race you. My hint for you : before you go offline buy a civic or cobra and sell it, therefore you will go offline with no car and hence cant be race. All the the loss of 2500-3400 bucks (or there abouts). Then when you come online you will have all the IMs you had when you logged off.

Merry Christmas
i thought they changed that... i did that all session and then tried it twice and it as soon as i sold civic my s2000 came back in
i think i might have to start giving that a truck. 4 wins to 17 just dont look good but oh well only a game
PM me ingame, Devils_Advocate, ill give ya a very fast car, so ppl will not want to race you offline, and if they do, they will lose, PM me ingame or here on the forums
i wish i had a fast car Sad
i only run 19's
its opk i will steal devils car Big Grin
you wouldnt do that to me Nick
wen ur about to go off buy a cr4p car and get in it....then sell and u will b lesft wid no car!! except the normal racing car in your garage and therefore no one can race u becuz ur cars in the garage....TAADAA
ak_2oo5 Wrote:wen ur about to go off buy a cr4p car and get in it....then sell and u will b lesft wid no car!! except the normal racing car in your garage and therefore no one can race u becuz ur cars in the garage....TAADAA

solution #2 - Get more than 21 races, get a few levels and you don't worry about it much. some people will still race certain guys offline but they will likely lose anyways.

The other thing to keep in mind is even if you are losing it may not be a bad thing if these people are the same level as you. I get some losses offline too, but coming on to near 100% of my next level is worth it