Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Leveling ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why does it cost so much money for the next level?

Your current skill level is 34. Level 35 will cost you $842,130,000.
Would you like to purchase driver training to increase your skill level?
- No, I would not like to purchase that because its so much freaking money maybe if you lowered the price by a couple hundered million dollars I would possibly having a chance of buying it, honestly.

Well I guess it does make for a challenge, which I dont mind.
if you want to have enough cash to purchase the level then listen to what I have to say.

alrihgt, get 190 mil NW...cruise with the 911GT3 until you have 4200 models. Buy all calenders....work 1K credits and that should put you about 860-870 million Cash. buy the level....just make sure that you have no items in your inventory also. and your NW is 190 mil or less....
modogg85 Wrote:if you want to have enough cash to purchase the level then listen to what I have to say.

alrihgt, get 190 mil NW...cruise with the 911GT3 until you have 4200 models. Buy all calenders....work 1K credits and that should put you about 860-870 million Cash. buy the level....just make sure that you have no items in your inventory also. and your NW is 190 mil or less....

Damn non member Sad lol
lemme know when you need it rick
Spent xmas at gf's they left me behind again *cough swapped and battered :p be a day or two Smile rofl.
damn thats gonna take like a million creds lol i think im stuck at 34 for life or well to the end of the session
Jdodge73chargerh Wrote:damn thats gonna take like a million creds lol i think im stuck at 34 for life or well to the end of the session

read.

modogg85 Wrote:if you want to have enough cash to purchase the level then listen to what I have to say.

gr <3
I couldnt make it because of a poor ratio, so I bought 25 9 mil Porsche and then worked 4200 IM and got to 808 mil with about 800 mil cash, then just sold the cars Big Grin

YOu get about 165 mil for selling all the cars so all you need to make is 680, that is easy Big Grin
last time i worked at lvl 33 with a .66 w/l i made 700mill or more bought my lvl to fast to remember but still had 300 mill cash with 3900 mdls

my net was 190 or less i didnt hit 1 billon net just listen to other ppl they dont allways lie.
Pages: 1 2