Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: How good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering..Conversation starter...haha..How am I looking as a racer this session..online 13 hours a day..Racing..Trying to improve so i get top 10..
Truthful responses please..If you got shit to say bout being in kiro's crew or anything..Plz say it somewhere else..thnks(let the comments begin)
look pretty good i guess. i know every single time i log in, i get a challenge from you

lol
I gotta work hard for the cms bro!
slickNsxy Wrote:look pretty good i guess. i know every single time i log in, i get a challenge from you

lol

Ya me 2 every time lol he is never off
haha thnks bro
Next top crew..want me? after next session..tho..i got into romeo crew..lol
Ag3nT_N00B_MaN Wrote:haha thnks bro
Next top crew..want me? after next session..tho..i got into romeo crew..lol
after annoying the sh1t out of me on MSN, i will talk to romeo Smile
after much thought and delibertaion i have concluded that all comodoties in refernce to my over exsessive use of vocabulary i wil venture into further contimplation or getting agents phlegmatic resposnse.

panda plz advise
rom3o Wrote:after much thought and delibertaion i have concluded that all comodoties in refernce to my over exsessive use of vocabulary i wil venture into further contimplation or getting agents phlegmatic resposnse.

panda plz advise

need my advise...??
im ALSO a newbie... hehe
panda n romeo... well good luck next season...
i have comfirm that i wont be playing next season...