Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: IF LVL 16 POST HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im queer, taste me
start any bullshit? every one of these threads has been locked for a reason. why are you special?
calder..i got to admit..You are no damn vet in ANY means in mc..In top shift that my be different..but..you also might be a mod at the forums..You are respected by many in topshift..I said if your not lvl 16 dont post..u should go by the rules coz u a mod!
kk, rules it is, everyone else that made one of these threads got em locked. I didn't lock yours now I will.

People have been asked NOT to make more level threads, that is what I was refering to not whether or not I was a vet or following rules made up by someone that actually isn't in the position to make rules.

actually on second thought give me one good reason why I should leave open a thread dedicated to one level and I will. You gonna make a new one when you hit 17?
Calder has still played MC just as long as you my friend. He was probably too busy WINNING TS MANY TIMES for you to notice him in MC. Now... as he said there are TWO other ways to post your lvl and have others loon at it. Black_Widow's site and the one designated race thread. If you have a problem with that. Press Alt+F4 and unplug your computer. k thanks ta ta