Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: LEVEL 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive been tryin for 35 for like 3 days now and i think it is offically impossible for a non-member to make it there just to many things to do with to little creds.
oooh you're still 34? damn wish i knew that 3 hours ago. and I agree, I got lucky and a friend got me a membership. If there is anything I can do to help when I get there lemme know.

no car Sad
whoa whoa..You should be getting banned if you had a friend buy you a membership...........
lol thanx man but i doubt there is much u can do its like impossible i tried maken it and proven people wrong but no goal lol its like out of reach
Agent...shut your fricken mouth, nobody wants to hear your faggot ass remarks that dont mean anything and that nobody cares about...

Thanks

-Everyone in MC
Ag3nT_N00B_MaN Wrote:whoa whoa..You should be getting banned if you had a friend buy you a membership...........

find a hobby lol.

btw Jdodge. Getting 34 without a membership is no small feat, I know. I hope you figure a way to get it but if you don't you should be pretty happy making it as far as you did.
lol thanx again bro yeh i doubt ill make 35 i just wanted to get something out of it atleast like a icon but theres to many 35's now for me to even have top ten fastest times. but well see maybe somehow ill get it lol
Stop annoying me Agent...
Ag3nT_N00B_MaN Wrote:whoa whoa..You should be getting banned if you had a friend buy you a membership...........
i dont think ray or cres would ban someone for buying something from the game
MOMO Wrote:
i dont think ray or cres would ban someone for buying something from the game

lol seriously, i would give them more friends to buy memberships for
Pages: 1 2