Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Almost to the End of another Session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wanted to say Thank You to Raymond and staff for another great session. And before all the new threads pop up if there is a MC glitch at the end==remeber check with your friends and buddies cause I play most of the day every day and every night I have to debugg my computer from all the little trojans and gimmicks that someone tries to slip in to get an upper hand in the game Its not Raymonds and his peoples fault they cant catch everything.

You do and outstanding job Raymond keep a great game going
I'm kinda glad the session is ending next friday.
I can go to the convention next weekend without having to worry about playing this game.
Lonewolf Wrote:wanted to say Thank You to Raymond and staff for another great session. And before all the new threads pop up if there is a MC glitch at the end==remeber check with your friends and buddies cause I play most of the day every day and every night I have to debugg my computer from all the little trojans and gimmicks that someone tries to slip in to get an upper hand in the game Its not Raymonds and his peoples fault they cant catch everything.

You do and outstanding job Raymond keep a great game going

well said... i totally agree. this has been yet another enjoyable session and i thank you for listening to all of our suggestions in trying to make this game better...Happy New Year Everyone!!
bscar Wrote:I'm kinda glad the session is ending next friday.
I can go to the convention next weekend without having to worry about playing this game.

That's not good when your life revolves around this game and you have to worry bout playing it when you arent home.
i play this game on my phone so i dont really worry about leaving the house... Confusedhock: