Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: DyNaStY Crew Members Please Read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:speed dont suck nitrous.

true but he thinks he's better than me Tongue lol i don't see a top25 medal by his name or a top crew ribbon let alon be in a top crew and ive seen him for like 3 sessions already, o well gotta give everyone chace right?
Registered on: Oct 11, 2004 6:58pm

That is your Nitrous, but that is almost everyone now. You are probably wondering what my point is, so here it goes. You have been playing this game, since atleast October 11th, but likely longer. You right now only have 2 Top 25 Medals and only 1 Top Crew Medal, so you are not one to talk. You should have way more medals than that Mr. HotShit... :o
and what do you have Mr. I know Everything and I am A nosy little rodent?

one lonely top25 medal?

so now who's the one to be talking?

das right

SSVegito

Actually i believe he should have more than that... and lets not do comparing of medals there are pleanty of people in here that put you to shame. One more thing if this doesnt get back on topic pronto consider this discussion closed.
umm u can close it veggito it's done Tongue lol thanks

and im sure about that burning thing...nvm no more of that
i don't really give a [censored] about medals. nitrous go ahead and post your stats and level =].

SSVegito

Closed Per Nitrous Request
Pages: 1 2 3 4