Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Recruiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no clue how to do it lol, only gotten 4 models once Smile but..... If I did know I have a question.

you can race to anywhere from 2800 to 3200 or so ims in a GT3 you can then cruise to around 4200

My question is can you recruit beyond this? or is recruiting based on your pf too?
i think its based on you pf
cuz for some reason(i dont know why) but when i do recruit im's the most i can get is 1300 in a fully modded s2k Sad lol
ya..pf is the stop for recruiting...Big Grin
the key to recruiting is having a high pf and having 0 models. i only use it when i hae no models and dont want to spend all the creds cruising, so i find someone online with ~2000 models and a car that i know i have a higher pf than. then you just clikc recruit and use 30,000 calis. i can easily get 1200 mods in 10 creds and 30,000 calis rather than ~100 creds depending on your car.
recruiting is useless now
recruiting hass always been pointless..but since you asked...just have a car with a high pimp factor..like yer gt3 will do fine...and have under 300 IMs...and then find someone online with 1700-2100 mods and use 99781..ive gotten 1400 in one hit before 8)