Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know nobody knows me or whatever - so that makes me a "noob", i dont know .. dont really care though either. But this was my first session of hard racing and made it to level 35 and got my first top 10. But I could have never done it without some help. I just wanted to say thanks to SKOGEY (you deserve IDE) thanks for allll the help this session man. Also to KiroDiesel, Jmacker, eurodad, swappedhatch and everybody else that helped me. It was a fun session even though zura owned. But looking foward to next session Big Grin .
lol, yeah I hear you Smile

Modogg
Swapped Hatch
Battered
Black Rain
Officer Cartman
Zura

and prolly a dozen others on my list Wink
good job man

i saw you on alot this sesion Big Grin
Ya calder you and me raced a lot also. And Battered was as well on my list.
I was on a lot this session. Theres a lot of good people out there that get over looked. If any top crews need any hard racers im always here. haha.
yup lol, told ya I was missing a few names
M_O_B_B_S_T_E_R Wrote:Ya calder you and me raced a lot also. And Battered was as well on my list.
I was on a lot this session. Theres a lot of good people out there that get over looked. If any top crews need any hard racers im always here. haha.

lol yup.. you go top10 now you need yourself a new icon Smile
11th oh so close lol
i would like to thank whoever decided to race me on the last 3 days and give me lvl 13 after i missed a solid week on vacation without a car...

badass!
yes indeed thanks to everyone who gave me races

and calder thank u for the spam after my little vaction that got me where i was more than anything

hats off to all the racers that made it this round

and thanks for the +3200 cms yesterday Officer Cartman hahaha i was lovin 5700 cms lol
well done dude and gl next session weather ur with my crew or not 8)
Pages: 1 2